Green Group Real Estate
Due to growth, Green Group Real Estate at Keller Williams is hiring real estate agents. We provide leads and appointments for our agents and we also teach them how to prospect, work their sphere of influence to generate more business and much more. The ideal person should be decisive, self motivated and have a consultative style. We are looking for an aggressive, competitive, high performer who is a persuasive, outgoing, people-person. This straight commission position has no ceiling on income.
Benefits of Working With Us:
- Zero Marketing Costs: We will pay for all the tools you need to be successful, including tons of leads, personalized websites, a state of the art contact management system, phone and text message apps, email drip campaigns, digital marketing to your sphere of influence, etc.
- Free Administrative Support: We will pay for administrative and support staff salaries, desk fees, office space, and office supplies.
- Open Vacation Policy: The Company uses an open vacation policy whereby there is no set number of days per year. We encourage all employees to take the time they need for vacation, to pursue their own interests, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Work Wherever You Want: Work from home, a coffeeshop, or at one of our office work stations.
- Free Leads: Our team spends a significant amount each month on our marketing and we average hundreds of new high quality leads every month. Needless to say we need some help working these solid leads!
- Inside Sales: Our inside sale department will set pre-qualified appointments for you. All you have to do is show up to the appointment and secure the listing or buyer!
- Standing Desks: Our office is outfitted with standing desks.
- Personal Transactions: Team members may list or purchase personal properties for a minimal transaction fee.
- Personal Coaching: We will help you set goals and take action.
- Buyers and Sellers: We believe in helping agents to become great all around agents. They can work with both buyers and sellers.
If this sounds interesting, please include a short message telling us about yourself and upload your resume. Let us know what you can contribute to the team. Want to stand out? Feel free to include your favorite books, hobbies and interests. Tell us about an amazing client experience or success you've had in the past. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position and we only have a few positions to fill, so please submit your resume as soon as possible. Want to stand out even more? Send us a short video including the information above.
- Practice presentations
- Networking and prospecting, using proven systems
- Mastering online lead conversion tactics
- Showing properties and working with residential buyers
- Going on appointments and securing listings
- Negotiating real estate contracts
- Be spontaneous
- Must be a licensed real estate agent in Oregon*
- Requires attention to detail
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Fun to be around
About Green Group Real Estate
Green Group Real Estate Team has sold well over 400 homes in the last 4 years and over 130 Million Dollars of real estate in the Portland market and are looking for a highly motivated, passionate, hard working, team player to align with us! In 2018 we ranked in the top 1% out of over 8,000 agents in sales volume and units closed!
If you follow our proven process you will make $100,000+ your second year in the business. The best that have joined us make that in the first 12 months!
This is your opportunity grow and use our proven success formula to create an amazing business! You will be a partner with the Portland metro team that will be funding the marketing, administrative support and training. Our team members make more money and have more fun doing it (our experienced agents average 3+ closed transactions per month). In 2017 our agents averaged 22 deals per agent whereas the Portland average is 6 deals a year!!!