Fantastic opportunity here in local Real Estate! We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Sales Agent!
Do you want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Do you love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income, and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology, and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST. It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you. We would love to have you join the team today!
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth.
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales.
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience.
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Organized and manages time effectively
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and able to perform tasks independently.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and networking skills.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
The requirements for a Maine or New Hampshire real estate salesperson license include being at least 18 years of age and fulfilling ONE of the following requirements:
- Successfully complete a salesperson pre-licensing course from an approved real estate school.
- Hold a current and active real estate license in another jurisdiction, pass the STATE portion of the Maine or New Hampshire exam.
$70,000 - $110,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Shoreline
Growing, Sharing, and Caring
A positive, productive, and profitable office that inspires, develops, and supports high-minded, learning-based professionals fully committed to their journey for success.