Brenner Property Group @ Keller Williams Realty
We provide leads, coaching and systems in a wonderful team environment! We look forward to sharing with you all of the ways in which we are #1.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent or soon to be licensed?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- Face-to-face and in the field coaching?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Qualify and track all incoming leads through our dedicated CRM
- Following up with customers within 5 minutes by phone
- Hold open houses regularly
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations
- Generate and nurture leads through the sales pipeline using effective written and verbal communication skills
- Market yourself and increase your sales efforts by attending networking events and participating in open houses
- Offer top notch service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Constructive and positive in high pressure situations
- Organized and quick to respond
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Positive, enthusiastic motivated and solution oriented
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
$36,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Brenner Property Group @ Keller Williams Realty
Sara Marie Brenner is the Team Lead/CEO of the Brenner Property Group at Keller Williams Capital Partners. She is a Million Dollar Club and “10 Under 40” Award Recipient. She is an active producer, mentor, coach, and trainer. She holds a BA from The Ohio State University, an MBA with high distinction from Liberty University with Delta Mu Delta honors, and she is currently earning a PhD in Education: Instructional Design. Brenner was Adjunct Faculty at Hondros College of Business, where she taught real estate pre-licensing, CE, post-licensing, and designation courses, plus finance and economics in the Associates of Business program. As the Team Lead, Brenner provides support, training, technology, leads, marketing, and covers most of the expenses for her team members.