The Dallas-Fincham Team
The Dallas-Fincham Team is seeking new agents!
As our business continues to expand exponentially, so does our need to grow our team of agents. Why join OUR team? We have a culture with a focus on our individual strengths and mutual respect for each other (plus a whole lot of fun)! We put an emphasis on training and education, giving you all the tools you need to become a pro and succeed!
Are you tired being stuck on some arbitrary salary track and not earning based on your hard work and talent? Or maybe you're someone who is already an agent and loves it... but you're struggling out of the gate or to reach the next level?
Talk to us! We give you constant support in the form of a full staff to help with everything from marketing to paperwork. These are just a few reasons you should consider joining our team. Whether you've been in the business for years, just passed your test, or are just thinking about real estate, call or text. We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
- Qualify and track all incoming leads through out dedicated CRM
- Have an always learning mindset and grow with a supportive team
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Consistently spearheads effective customer relations
- Work closely with clients to locate properties that meet their criteria
- Frequently host open houses to increase your network
- Prospect for both seller and buyer leads, convert leads to appointments and close for buyer agency agreements
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure fiduciary service to all buyer clients
- Write and submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee entire negotiation process
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Negotiate all inspection repairs
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research
- Educate buyer clients about home buying process
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close
- Regularly attend team meetings
- Attend all office training for working with buyer clients
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Eager to find best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Knowledgeable and intuitive with a positive, outgoing demeanor
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- PA real estate license
- Ability to work independently
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
$75,000+ Endless Income Potential
About The Dallas-Fincham Team
With more than 35 years of combined experience and over eight-hundred transactions successfully completed, The Dallas Fincham Team has never forgotten one simple definition at the heart of their business: Agent—a person who acts on behalf of another person or group. On a daily basis, the team operates with a client-first mentality, acting consistently on behalf of their clients’ best interests. This goes hand-in-hand with their mission of being a relationship-centered agency rather than a transactional one, meaning they aim to build lifetime relationships with their buyers and sellers. They treat each client as a top priority, whether a first-time homebuyer or a long-time friend.
Two award-winning and top-ranking agents, Rich Dallas and Sharon Fincham decided to combine their talents to create a powerhouse team that serves the entire Pittsburgh region and beyond.