Top Real Estate Team in the Pittsburgh Area looking for 1 Licensed Buyer Agent or Showing Agent to join our team and grow within our group. Unlimited Income Potential based on sales!
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent or studying for your exam?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- In another sales industry looking for a change?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Develop new business on a daily basis
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain in the next 3 months (if you need more time, reach out and we can look into a future date).
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Must be a sales oriented individual. This is a sales position.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure.
$60,000 - $100,000
About PPM Realty
Be humble, be a hard working go getter, never problems - only solutions, be a learner, the glass is ALWAYS half full (or over flowing).
These are the core value that make up the talented folks that work Matt Durbin Real Estate Team at PPM Realty.
Do you align with those core values? If so, keep reading, if not, this won’t be the right fit! Our clients are too important for anything less than someone that will hold themselves to those standards and values.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Come work with the Matt Durbin Real Estate Team at PPM Realty, the most dynamic real estate team in town. We are consistently ranked in the top 1% of Real Estate Agents/Teams in the Pittsburgh Area and are only growing larger!