RE/MAX @ HOME
Our team is growing fast, so this is a great opportunity to become part of something great!
Must be a go-getter and team player. You will be expected to attend daily team meetings and contribute to the positive morale of the office.
Must be licensed in either PA or NJ.
- Identify and analyze potential properties for acquisition.
- Negotiate, finalize and execute contracts for property acquisition.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between Steinbridge and sellers
- Estimate property values to determine appropriate offer prices.
- Accompany Steinbridge team members during visits to and inspections of properties, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Advise Steinbridge on market conditions, prices, and related matters.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Generate lists of properties for sale, their locations, descriptions, and available financing options, using computers.
- Work with closing coordinator to monitor fulfillment of purchase contract terms to ensure that they are handled in a timely manner.
- Work with closing coordinator to conduct property closings, finalize title work, oversee signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Network with, and build relationships with other agents/brokers, wholesalers, and direct sellers to generate leads.
- Work side by side with other colleagues to compile information needed for acquisition reports, i.e. appraisals, inspections, and/or construction budgets.
- Perform any necessary administrative tasks as needed.
- Streamline asset analysis and acquisition processes.
- Must be licensed Real Estate Agent in Pennsylvania.
- Buyer’s Agent experience preferred.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent listening skills; superior oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to stay focused on overall business goals with managing day-to-day needs.
- Solutions oriented.
- Organized, punctual, and reliable.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly; commitment to paperless business operations.
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and to use judgment and make decisions.
$75,000+ (commission based)
About RE/MAX @ HOME
RE/MAX At HOME
A top ranking Real Estate Team in Philadelphia and are made up of big thinkers and leaders in the real estate industry.