Michelle Humes Group
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Team player and can do attitude
- Help deliver the Disney "experience" to home buyers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire to work hard and succeed
- $100,000+ Commission - We Provide Leads!
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.