Lock and Key Team
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$75,000+ Commission Only
About Lock and Key Team
The Lock and Key Team works hard and plays hard. We are a small but growing, tight-knit team that believes in opportunity minded teammates. Growing our teammates to their maximum potential through training, coaching and culture is our utmost goal. We demand great service and have fun together while delivering extraordinary results.