Keller Williams Realty
Exceptional Career Opportunities in this area!
REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS WANTED
Realistically earn $75,000+ in first 12 months! (Compensation is up to you! Position paid on commission base.)
Our team has more leads than we can handle!
We are a technology-driven Real Estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
Start the interview process at your convenience by sending a video of your self to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you'd be a great fit!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Leads… lots of leads.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office paperwork support.
- A proven training/tutoring program.
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Help connect clients with lenders to choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Complete and file documents such as Offer statements, contracts, listing agreements, addendum and closing statements.
- Develop clientele via prospecting and maintain relationships with past and potential future clients.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents.
- Be present and attentive at team meetings, trainings and outings.
- Current Real Estate License.
- Active ORRA, MLS and Supra eKey status.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Knowledge of and understanding of current Real Estate trends.
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Customer service or Real Estate sales background preferred.
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Some weekend and evening hours required.
About Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams is the world's largest Real Estate franchise by Agent count, has more than 975 offices and 186,000 associates. The franchise is also No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States.
In 2015, Keller Williams began its evolution into a technology company, now building the Real Estate platform that Agents, buyers and sellers prefer. Since 1983, the company has cultivated an Agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards Agents as stakeholders.