The Miller Group of KW Heritage Realty
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income? Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, we have a career opportunity for you! Our real estate team is growing and we need Buyer and Listing Specialists who would like to grow with us!
We provide leads and proven training and mentor support to ensure your success! Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply!
- Straight commission at team standard - $ 65,000 - $ 110,000
- Be able to lead generate on a continuous basis to ensure your sales funnel is full.
- Provide proper follow up to leads which are in the pipeline and push them through the funnel until they are ready to meet.
- During the follow up process be able to cultivate and nurture relationships.
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Provide world-class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume.
- Have strategic consultations with clients to understand what’s important to them and to determine how you could best fit their needs.
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business.
- Help buyers/sellers through the home buying/selling process from lead generation to closing.
- Real Estate License (preferred, but not required)
- Optimistic, driven, self-motivated, and desire for professional growth
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as a sales agent
- Preferably has done 6-10 deals in a year and looking to rapidly scale their business
- This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "problem-solving"
- MUST have a passion for selling
- MUST be a self-starter and must have a can-do attitude
- MUST have a track record of proven results within the sales industry and will be able to show that they've been able to hit daily, weekly, monthly, and annual goals set by previous employers
- Effective communication skills in person and over the telephone are required. This person must be able to convert leads and set appointments on a high level.
- Phenomenal follow-up - determined and assertive to ensure no one slips through the cracks
- Team-oriented and team player
- Able to move quickly
About The Miller Group of KW Heritage Realty
The Miller Group of Keller Williams Realty's expertise, work ethic, and knowledge of the local real estate market has transformed it into one of the top real estate teams within Metro Orlando (Top 1%)! Since 2006 they have helped over 1000 families with either buying, selling, or building wealth in real estate. Members of the team are provided constant mentoring from the owners of the team, David & Anne-Marie Miller, on how to set goals, determine their actions to hit their goals, hold them accountable to their actions, set a future growth plan within the team, as well as teach them how to build wealth through real estate. If you think you have what it takes we would love to talk to you.