The Light Team at Keller Williams
We are The Light Team at Keller Williams, one of the top agencies in the Orlando area, specializing in one of the city's most desirable communities – Lake Nona and its surrounding neighborhoods. We're in search of a dynamic, double-Agent – a real estate professional with buyer and seller-side experience!
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people, and takes ownership of the sales process to achieve maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed in productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting potential clients through top-level customer service.
The Light Team office is a bright and comfortable space – showered in smiles and laughter by passionate people who love their jobs and always expand their dreams using real estate as the tool.
Though we do sell homes all over Orlando, we are primarily considering Agents who live and work in Southeast Orlando, near the Lake Nona Community – an area in which The Light Team specializes.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Consult with buyer-clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- Negotiate all owners on seller's behalf, setting time limit for loan approval and closing date
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Lead generating client-facing services including Realtor.com, Smartzip.com, etc.
- Hold open houses regularly
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Learn to grow business for expansion into new market centers around central Florida and beyond
- MUST carry an active Florida real estate license
- Preferably lives/works in Southeast Orlando near the Lake Nona community
- Has under their belt at least one year of success in real estate sales
- Has an open-mind for expansion and leadership to train others - we will coach you
- Is an experienced, motivational and proven leader
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Practices and internalizes effective real estate sales conversation and technique
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Is a passionate, driven and charismatic salesperson
- Independent and self-motivated
- Decisive and proactive
Bilingual and Spanish speaking applicants are a big plus!
Compensation is $79,000+ planned with regular bonuses based on performance.
About The Light Team at Keller Williams
For nearly two decades Jim Light, Carey Light and The Light Team at Keller Williams have proudly represented residential and commercial buyers and sellers in Orlando, Florida – with particular expertise and passion for Lake Nona, Moss Park, and surrounding communities. Carey Light, Jim Light and our incredible team of caring professionals offer clients genuinely unrivaled customer service and deep, connected relationships that last long after the transactions.