The Light Team at Keller Williams
The Light Team at Keller Williams is one of the top agencies in the Orlando area, specializing in one of the city's most desirable communities – Lake Nona and its surrounding neighborhoods. We're in search of a dynamic, double-agent – a real estate professional with buyer-side and seller-side experience!
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people, and takes ownership of the sales process to achieve maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed in productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting potential clients through top-level customer service.
The Light Team office is a bright and comfortable space – showered in smiles and laughter by passionate people who love their jobs and the community they help unite and uplift.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Consult with buyer-clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Practices and internalizes effective real estate sales conversation and technique
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Decisive and proactive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- The highest level of integrity and respect for others
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
Bi-lingual and Spanish speaking applicants are a big plus!
$75,000+ at plan, with regular, performance-based bonuses
About The Light Team at Keller Williams
For nearly two decades Jim Light, Carey Light and The Light Team at Keller Williams have proudly represented residential and commercial buyers and sellers in Orlando, Florida – with particular expertise and passion for Lake Nona, Moss Park, and surrounding communities. Carey Light, Jim Light and our incredible team of caring professionals offer clients genuinely unrivaled customer service and deep, connected relationships that last long after the transactions.