The Mattz Group
Our Established and Successful Real Estate Team is Searching for Motivated Talent.
We have Multiple Streams of Leads and need Licensed Brokers Who are Eager to Create and Maintain a Strong Pipeline
- A licensed agent?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at the highest level?
Do you crave:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level and want to get into the business on a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Arrange and manage open houses to encourage sales
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be an organizational and time management professional
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$50,000+ at plan, commission
About The Mattz Group
With over 30 years of experience, our Real Estate Team is lead by one of the most successful professionals in the Real Estate Industry. Our sales and support staff excel in executing results for selling and buying consumers in the Chicagoland area.
- Over 4,200 real estate sales transactions!
- Ranked 112 out of 45,000+- members in the MLS! (per Broker Metrics 10/15/20).
- Recipient of the Keller Williams’ 2019 Eagle Award, Master’s Hall of Fame Award, Centurion Award, Double Centurion Award, and the acclaimed, Grand Centurion Award.
The Team is proud to be part of Keller Williams which is the #1 company in the United State by units sold, sales volume, and agent count!
Join the best, grow, and enjoy your career!