Keller Williams Diamond Partners Inc.
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- LEADS... lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Organized and manages time effectively
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Self-motivation and drive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Tech savvy
$40,000 - $115,000
About Keller Williams Diamond Partners Inc.
In keeping with the philosophy that agents are partners and stakeholders in the success of the business, Keller Williams Realty has created a distinct profit-sharing program in which approximately 50 percent of every market center’s profits every month are returned to those who have contributed to a market center’s growth by attracting productive associates to the office.