OwnThe405 Real Estate Group
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Offer top notch service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Reaching out to customers on the phone
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Hold open houses regularly
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Qualify and track all incoming leads through our dedicated CRM
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Represent 36 to 50 buyers successfully each year
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Team oriented and full of resolve and determination
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- A team player who engages with and supports others
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Eager to find best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Quick response times
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a strong communicator
- Willing and able to be on the road for large amounts of time
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
$75,000 - $100,000
About OwnThe405 Real Estate Group
Powered by Keller Williams Platinum, we are a group of real estate agents in which everybody specializes in some aspect of the real estate transaction. Everybody wants each other to succeed and have a well balanced life where you achieve your goals. We believe in a culture of production and having a lot of fun along the way.