Keller Williams Elite
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help.
Do you want:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Following up with customers within 5 minutes by phone
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Remains calm and proactive in high pressure situations
- Attentive to client needs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Grit, determination and a great team player
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Elite
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. The Keller Williams Elite Market Center has offices in Plainville and Sharon, Massachusetts. With industry-leading training, multiple streams of income potential, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Elite is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.