Warner Realty Group, LLC
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
• Have a flexible schedule
• Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
• The best administrative support
• New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
If you are ready for a great career in a growing industry, apply now.
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Tech savvy
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
$35,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Warner Realty Group, LLC
Warner Realty Group is proud of our Rhode Island heritage and we welcome people into the state by helping them explore the rich and diverse cultural heritage and history that made the state what it is today. From our rocky coastlines to our beautiful capital City and inviting seaside resort towns, Rhode Island has an endless reserve of activities to enjoy. By sharing our knowledge of the state we hope to help develop our natural resources responsibly.