Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
LEADS... lots of leads
First-class marketing materials and sales support
Extensive back-office paperwork support
A proven training/tutoring program
Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Prospect and build relationships with investors looking for Investment Real Estate property in order to increase sales and repeat business
- Properly assess the client's needs and connect them to one of our current opportunities
- Utilize knowledge of your investor client's target purchase types and collaborate with the acquisitions team in order to increase successful deal flow
- Constantly follow up with prospects to build Investor Client database to build more relationships and close more deals
- The emphasis is on rapidly handling a variety of activities
- Results can be produced in the short term
- Fast-paced environment
- Results achieving with and through others developing contacts
- Involve others in the cooperative, collaborative decision-making process
- Must assume responsibility for risk
- Extroverted, warm, enthusiastic, empathetic stimulating communicator
- Persuasive "selling" style
- Collaborative approach
- Leadership through building strong relationships and through persuading
- Must quickly build trust with others
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Technology driven
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
About Osborne Homes
Osborne Homes was founded in 2007 with its first office in Fresno. As real estate investors, we have extensive experience in professionally assessing a property’s value in any given market. Our highly qualified team is dedicated to helping homeowners sell their property for cash, fairly and quickly. We have purchased, rehabbed, and sold over 2,000 properties in California. Our main office is now in Orange County (Newport Beach, CA).