We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Someone who wants to double your business?
- Someone new to real estate that recognizes you can sell more and faster on a great team?
Do you want:
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- An opportunity to have a group health insurance plan?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a nationwide team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Must have current Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$50,000 - $100,000+
About Five Doors
Who is Five Doors Network?
- The #1 nationwide expansion team of the largest real estate company in the world, Keller Williams Realty
- The #10 Team nationwide in 2017 according to Realtrends (as published in the Wall Street Journal)
- 2016 winner of the Inman Most Innovative Team Award
- Currently six locations in Tennessee and Georgia region and expanding
With our #SystemsofSuccess, we provide world-class coaching and support. You will develop your strengths while being surrounded by other business professionals who will help provide total world class service! We value hard work, profitability and a passion for success. We provide and are continually developing revolutionary technology.
Our agents enjoy the opportunity to purchase health insurance through the Keller Williams Realty group health insurance plan.
(Each Keller Williams Realty Office is independently owned and operated.)