The Merritt Group
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads!
We not only provide lots of leads but proven training and mentor support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply!
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Technology driven
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
$90,000 - $130,000 yearly
About The Merritt Group
The Merritt Group is built on relationships with our clients, colleagues, and co-workers. We’re passionately committed to helping you and your family build a secure future with a career not just a job.
A big part of our value proposition is having the right team members to allow you to do your job – help people buy and sell homes! You can be part of that.
At The Merritt, our biggest asset is our team and our culture. We consistently get together to brainstorm ideas, discuss solutions to issues, and come up with systems that has led us to earn the honor of being in the top 1% of real estate teams.