We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
$50,000+ potential commission
About GenStone Realty
Making a Difference in Your Success
GenStone Realty is looking to grow their realtor network. Currently serving 15 states, we are rapidly growing. Our brokerage is different from the other traditional brokerages. We are about growing YOUR business.
Our parent company supplies our agents with leads daily from 10+ sources. We are a creative organization, making you successful through joint efforts! Visit agents.genstonerealty.com for a glimpse of what we offer our agents!