The Crane & Pearl Team
Our team is rapidly expanding! We are a technology-driven real estate team with an aggressive internet lead generation system and spot-on training/mentorship program, and we are part of a global real estate firm. But, we still focus on keeping that boutique, family feel that allows us to focus on our agents and clients!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- Training... Both from our global partner and at the team level. This isn't just any training, either -- it's systems and details you need to succeed along with live coaching, ongoing support, and mentorship
- LEADS... We don't just hand you leads, although we do sometimes do that. But we teach YOU how to generate YOUR own leads so that you aren't dependent on us for your success
- First-class marketing materials and sales support with ready-to-personalize materials
- US-based transaction coordinator to help you before the offer through after closing
- Weekly masterminds with the opportunity for you to discuss your current transactions and questions
- Certifications such as relocation specialist, our iBuyer platform, REOs, and other opportunities available to you with no up-front charge
- The opportunity to earn 3 different ways -- not just through commissions
- Health insurance for our commission agents
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Great communication and social skills
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Tech savvy
- Organized and manages time effectively
$80,000 - $120,000 per year at plan
About The Crane & Pearl Team
The Crane and Pearl Team serves all of Ohio and we are launching teams in South Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, West Virginia, Michigan, and Florida within the next few months. While we are part of a global real estate firm, we have a boutique family feel. We are a family-run business focusing on serving our clients and agents while offering the best in technology, training, culture, and opportunities. Learn more about how we accomplish that by watching our 3-minute overview video at JoinCranePearl.com.