Elam Real Estate
We are actively reaching out to seasoned agents and will consider newly licensed agents with a minimum of 1-year of sales experience.
We are looking for:
- Driven, positive, and self-motivated individuals that are interested in a full-time career.
- Enthusiastic personality with excellent communication skills and enjoys working with people.
- Come be a part of a team that is one the largest suppliers of Quality leads in Middle TN.
- Our training, coaching, and technology can help you accelerate your education and income goals.
- Many of our agents make over six figures from our lead generation program alone.
- Quality paid leads.
- A proven proprietary sales training program.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Contract to closing administrative department.
- Advanced business planning, coaching/mentoring.
- Cutting-edge technology and tools to grow your business 30%+ in the first 12 months.
- Workman Success National Training.
- One-on-one attention to detail.
- Hands-on success track.
- The "ELAM Edge" daily coaching/training available.
- Full-time Digital Marketing Professional on staff.
- Elam Agent's average income is substantially more than the industry standard.
- No desk or incidental fees.
- Additional Info will be provided at the interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Monday to Friday
What we expect from Elam Real Estate Agents:
- Work hard and smart every day.
- We provide leads, work them thoroughly with our proven system.
- Manage communication and documentation by using our CRM and technology.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and video.
- Ability to show property and work with the home buyer.
- Prospecting to win the deal.
- Strong work ethic.
- Be coachable and trainable.
- Able to work full-time.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Focus on the client and meeting expectations.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Participate in company meetings, training, and contests.
- Commitment to do the right thing, always.
Here are some additional actions and attributes you'll need to be successful working with our company:
- Willing to obtain a Real Estate License OR currently Licensed. (we can assist with understanding the process)
- ELAM is known for our UNIQUE focus on "Coaching and mentoring programs."
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- An attitude of excellence in mind.
- Overcome objections.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Be committed to following through with what you say you will do.
- Able to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Ability to work as a team within the Elam Family.
- Integrity is a MUST for our agents.
- Sales experience is not necessary, but helpful.
$105,000 at plan commission
About Elam Real Estate
Elam Real Estate represents the region's finest properties with exceptional skills using the most innovative technologies. Our years of full-time experience have given us a clear understanding of the mindset of home buyers and sellers and a thorough understanding of the regional marketplace. Dan Elam is an almost 30 year veteran of the local Middle TN Real Estate Industry and is working to build a Real Estate Company like NO OTHER.
ELAM offers a very unique approach for our team AND our clients. Elam brings proven success habits gained from almost 30 years of Real Estate Sales to our new Team members. Elam's platform is hyper-focused on Coaching/Training and creating a very positive environment for our Agents to make a very good income (our Average Agent makes almost 3X the industry average).
We have the right people, who do it the right way, in the right culture. We do the right thing for our clients, right now!