Elam Real Estate
(This is a Full Commission Position)
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed including:
- Company paid for leads from Facebook, Google, Homes.com, Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com and more (when approved)
- "ELAM Advantage" full time staff for you.
- Full time Digital Marketing Professional on staff
- Access to company relationships with professional photographers and other contractors
- Brokers have more than 50 years of combined experience and are accessible
- "ELAM Edge" daily - coaching / training available
- State of the art marketing programs
Are you ready to be part of something bigger?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- Considering getting into the Real Estate Business OR are you currently a licensed?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
Read our Core Values - Non-Negotiables
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Willingness to obtain Real Estate License OR currently Licensed
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma and / or some college
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time on phone / in car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- Willingness to become comfortable with being uncomfortable
About Elam Real Estate
Elam Real Estate represents the region's finest properties with exceptional skill using the most innovative technologies currently available. Elam Real Estate offers ultimate privacy and security, speed, and efficiency. Their years of full-time experience have given them a clear understanding of the mindset of home buyers and sellers and a thorough understanding of the regional marketplace. We work to offer our clients with the service you would expect with your Non-Negotiables listed below. Dan is a 27 year Veteran of the local Middle TN Real Estate Industry and is working to build a Real Estate Company like NO OTHERS ... This career opening is a very unique position allowing YOU to help grow Elam and be a vital part of the Success Story.
- We have the right people.
- Who do it the right way.
- In the right culture.
- We do the right thing for our clients.
- Right now!