Elam Real Estate
Have you always been curious about the Real Estate field?
Do you really want to make a change?
We are expanding and we need your help. We're looking for serious minded, hardworking people who are ready to jump in and start working towards success.
If you are:
- Considering getting into the Real Estate Business OR a currently licensed Realtor
- A self-starter, resourceful, and willing to learning
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level
If you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources
- World-class coaching and leadership development
- A team environment
- To be a part of something bigger
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities
ELAM REAL ESTATE is known throughout Middle TN as the #1 Real Estate "Coaching and Mentoring" Firm.
We provide administrative support and systems to help you succeed, including:
- Company paid for leads from Facebook, Google, Homes.com, Zillow, Trulia, and more (when approved)
- "ELAM Advantage" full time support staff for you
- Full time Digital Marketing Professional on staff
- Access to company relationships with professional photographers and other contractors
- Brokers have more than 50 years of combined experience and are accessible
- "ELAM Edge" daily coaching/training available
- State of the art marketing programs
*This is a full Commission position* - with very good pay!
If you are new or under-performing and are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now!
Please be sure to read all of the information below. Slow down and fill out ALL the requirements. You MUST submit a resume AND complete the short assessment that will be emailed to you to be considered for this role. We want to HELP YOU! You will hear and receive information back from us once we receive your completed application.
- Consult with clients to clarify their property goals; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your client and potential sellers/buyers
- Assist clients in understanding the current real estate market
- Provide world class customer service to clients (we will teach you how to do this)
- Primary duties include follow-ups, PHONE work, e-mail communication, and overall management of sales pipeline
- Hold open houses regularly (Sundays)
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Willing to obtain Real Estate License OR currently Licensed
- Live in or around the Murfreesboro, TN area
- Grit, determination, and a great team player
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Loves meeting new people
- Able to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Willing to become comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Able to spend a large amount of time on phone/in car
- Driver's license and reliable transport required
- High school diploma/GED and/or some college
- Sales experience preferred but not necessary
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Elam Real Estate
Elam Real Estate represents the region's finest properties with exceptional skill using the most innovative technologies. Our years of full-time experience have given us a clear understanding of the mindset of home buyers and sellers and a thorough understanding of the regional marketplace. Dan Elam is a 27 year veteran of the local Middle TN Real Estate Industry and is working to build a Real Estate Company like NO OTHER.
ELAM offers a very unique approach for our team AND our clients. Elam works to bring proven success habits from other industries over to the Real Estate Industry. Elam's platform is hyper focused on Coaching/Training and creating a very positive environment for our Agents to make a very good income (our Average Agent makes almost 3X the industry average).
We have the right people, who do it the right way, in the right culture. We do the right thing for our clients, right now!