Brenner Group | eXp Realty
Represent residential and/or commercial buyers and sellers in the area on behalf of eXp Realty, the agent-owned cloud brokerage!
- Acquire new leads, sellers and buyers
- Nurture acquired and assigned leads to convert to clients and closings
- Become an expert on the market in your area
- Represent the brand in your community
- Guide clients through the buying or selling process, following our multi-point plan to achieve excellence in working with each client
- Analyze pricing for listing and buyer clients
- Achieve a sales plan of $80,000 in gross commission income; more is possible
- Utilize our technology to develop, nurture and close leads
- May apply without a real estate license; however, an Ohio real estate salesperson license will be required to begin
- High school diploma; Bachelors degree preferred
- Sales, customer service and/or real estate experience preferred
- Self-motivated, disciplined, outgoing and savvy with people
$80,000+ at plan commission only
About Brenner Group | eXp Realty
Sara Marie Brenner is the Team Lead of the Brenner Group powered by eXp Realty, and a Recruiter and Real Estate Coach at eXp Realty. She holds a BA from The Ohio State University, an MBA with high distinction (4.0 GPA) from Liberty University where she was also inducted into the Delta Mu Delta honors society, and she is currently earning a Doctorate of Business Administration in Finance and International Business from LU with a real estate focused dissertation.
Brenner is Adjunct Faculty at Hondros College of Business, teaching real estate pre-licensing, CE, post-licensing and designation courses. She also teaches finance and economics in the Associates of Business degree program.
eXp Realty is an agent-owned cloud brokerage.