When you work with Keller Williams, you are working with the #1 name in Real Estate.
The Mount Juliet market is expanding and we are looking for driven self-starters like you. We provide everything you need to be successful including broker and leadership team support, productivity coach support, and a collaborative culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, world-class training, and resources to promote your success. Keller Williams is the #1 training company across all industries meaning that your business growth is always focused on in an innovative way.
Keller Williams mission is to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth living.
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of the Keller Williams Family.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- Act as an intermediary between your client and the respective buyer or listing agent
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License Preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking and pro-active
About Keller Williams
Nestled in the heart of Mt Juliet, one of the fastest growing areas in the state of Tennessee, Keller Williams - Mt Juliet is home to approximately 150 Real Estate professionals. Extensive and comprehensive training is an ongoing component of the value that Keller Williams - Mt Juliet offers to it's Agents. A culture of serving others in the community is one of the pillars that success is built upon.