The Exceptional Home Team
Full Time Position
- Do you want to increase your current income and sales?
- Do you need better systems in place to maximize your business opportunities?
- Do you want coaching and accountability so you can reach your goals faster?
- Are you leading an existing team and want to grow but lack the systems, know-how or resources to take your business to the next level?
If the answer is yes, then look no further!
Why join The Exceptional Home Team? We have proven approaches, unmatched results in prospecting, marketing and lead follow-up. Plus, we have leads! We invest in the latest and best technologies to help our team members stay on top of their game. But most importantly, we are fully committed in the professional and personal growth of our best asset - our people.
So what are you waiting for? Join The Exceptional Home Team family and begin your journey to success NOW.
Regular Work Activities:
- Generates buyer leads and converts them to appointments.
- Receives leads and appointments from the Hub and converts them into listings and buyer agreements and assists clients in closing transactions.
- Builds a local database through leveraging the Hub resources, prospecting, and marketing.
- Responsible for meeting mutually agreed-upon contact, appointment, and transaction goals established with the Hub.
- Current Real Estate License.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Demonstrable record of sales success.
- Must be a team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Self-motivated and able to self-manage.
- Open to accountability and driven to excellence.
- Systems friendly.
- Is open to learning new things.
- Forward thinking.
- Performs well under pressure.
$90,000+ (100% Commission based)
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.