Real Estate Agent to join Top Tech Lead Team
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Motivated to succeed.
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources and high quality leads provided daily?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- 50+ inbound high quality leads a month?
- 18 - 24 Transaction per year provided by the team?
- World-class coaching form one of the top Coaches in the Industry?
- Pre-set appointments.
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
First year typical earnings is $70,000 and second year is $100,000+.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer to produce the clients desired outcome.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers and sellers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!).
- High school diploma; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Familiarity with the area real estate market.
- Ability to work with 3 - 4 active clients at a time.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure.
- Understands accountability leads to success.
$70,000 - $85,000
About Realty Group
Our Team at Realty Group Inc, one of the fasted growing real estate companies in MN, is a group of professionals dedicated to helping our clients in the Twin Cities Metro Area make the dream of home ownership come true. With a passion for sales and helping others, we are always striving to better serve our clients and make the home selling/buying process a great experience.