Justin Udy & Team
Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
Were looking for go-getters and people that want to serve others.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your clients achieve their ultimate goal of a new home or investment. You'll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel.
Our marketing, smart technology, systems and training will get you off the ground and running.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first months in the industry!
We would love to have you join Justin Udy & Team today!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their goals; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as a negotiation expert for your buyer throughout the process
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new clients
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Arrange showings to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Find opportunities and help clients invest in the future
- CURRENT UTAH REAL ESTATE LICENSE REQUIRED
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Go-getter and never give up attitude
$50,000 - $150,000 Annually
About Justin Udy & Team
Justin Udy & Team provides a seamless, stress-free and world class real estate experience. We are continually evolving into the most knowledgeable, trustworthy, and fun Real Estate team in Utah. We strive to build a lifelong community of clients who understand, value, and invest in Real Estate.