Justin Udy & Team
Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for motivated Real Estate Sales Agents who are passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income, and help your clients achieve their ultimate goal when buying, selling or investing in real estate. Our marketing, systems and people will get you off the ground and running. Our structure will assist you to get traction and build your pipeline.
The ideal candidate has a fire in their belly, is customer service focused, learning based, assertive, collaborative, has a leadership mentality and is looking for opportunity. With over $52M in gross sales last year, we are always growing, expanding and providing future opportunities.
You can expect to close 45+ transactions each year with the right work ethic, motivation and organizational practices. We would love to have you join Justin Udy & Team today!
- Network and prospect to source new business.
- Secure new Buyer/Seller clients by attending appointments.
- Consult with clients to discover their goals; then work hard to meet those whether helping them sell or purchase.
- Fully understand and explain the value proposition of Justin Udy & Team to potential Buyers/Sellers.
- Act as a negotiation expert for your Buyer/Seller throughout the process.
- Work directly with the staff on pre-listing to closing or under contract to close transaction coordination.
- Respond to clients calls, emails and web requests in a timely manner.
- Interact and communicate with team members daily.
- Give buyer/seller an overview of current market conditions and projections.
- Develop and deploy your sphere of influence strategy (social networks, friends, family, etc.).
- Prepare “comparable market analysis” to establish market value.
- Lead generation services.
- Review agent and company credentials and accomplishments with prospects.
- Current UT Real Estate License Required.
- Prior real estate or customer service experience preferred.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.Ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
- Extremely strong phone skills and the ability to close appointments over the phone.
- Be a team player.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies).
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Passionate about selling.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
$60,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Justin Udy & Team
Justin Udy & Team provides a seamless, stress-free and world class real estate experience. We are continually evolving into the most knowledgeable, trustworthy, and fun Real Estate team in Utah. We strive to build a lifelong community of clients who understand, value, and invest in Real Estate.