Justin Udy & Team
Looking for your chance to work hard and be compensated? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? Looking for growth well beyond the standard norm? Then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for motivated Real Estate Professionals who are passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be. We want people that work smart, work hard, and want to help others.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team and help clients achieve their ultimate goal when buying, selling or investing in real estate. Our marketing, systems and people will get you off the ground and running. Our structure will assist you to get traction.
The ideal candidate has a fire in their belly, is customer service focused, learning-based, assertive, collaborative, has a leadership mentality and is looking for opportunity. With over $52,000,000 in gross sales last year, we are always growing, expanding and providing future opportunities.
You can expect to close 20 - 30+ transactions each year with the right work ethic, motivation, and organizational practices. We would love to have you join Justin Udy & Team today!
- Follow up with all new leads and inquiries immediately
- Network and prospect to create new business
- Secure new Buyer/Seller clients by following up and attending appointments
- Consult with clients to discover their goals; then work hard to meet those whether helping them sell or purchase
- Fully understand and explain the value proposition of Justin Udy & Team to potential Buyers/Sellers
- Act as a negotiation expert for your Buyer/Seller throughout the process
- Work directly with the staff on pre-listing to closing or under contract to close transaction coordination
- Respond to clients calls, emails and web requests in a timely manner
- Interact and communicate with team members daily
- Give buyer/seller an overview of current market conditions and projections
- Develop and deploy your sphere of influence strategy (social networks, friends, family, etc.)
- Prepare “comparable market analysis” to establish market value
- Lead generation services
- Review agent and company credentials and accomplishments with prospects
- Attend open houses, meet prospective clients, and follow up
- Current Utah Real Estate License required or in process of obtaining
- Demonstrates world class service to clients
- Prior real estate or customer service experience preferred
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients
- Ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Extremely strong phone skills and the ability to set appointments over the phone
- Be a team player
- Ability to learn marketing/lead technologies and utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to contact, reach, and follow up with clients
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Passionate about selling
- Thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Likes hard work, professionalism, and creating relationships that last
$50,000 - $115,000 yearly
About Justin Udy & Team
Justin Udy & Team provides a seamless, stress-free and world class real estate experience. We are continually evolving into the most knowledgeable, trustworthy, and fun Real Estate team in Utah. We strive to build a lifelong community of clients who understand, value, and invest in Real Estate.