We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
• Have a flexible schedule
• Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
• The best administrative support
• New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
If you are ready for a great career in a growing industry, apply now.
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Technology driven
- Great communication and social skills
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
About OnePath Realty
OnePath Realty is a brokerage of agents for agents.
Our culture grows from everyday reality. What you do, what you say, the way you behave is who you become. Our foundation is rooted in leading by example; we practice what we preach in every sense. The tools and knowledge we offer are applicable on a daily basis.
Each person who joins our firm brings with them natural strengths, potential strengths and clear weakness. It’s our job to foster their natural abilities while enabling, through example, the development of their potential.
Making money is important, but so is surrounding yourself with people who speak your language and place importance on similar values. We love what we do and whom we do it with.
We look forward to working with you!