Sweet Group - Silvercreek Realty Group
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$80,000 - $100,000+ at plan commission
About Sweet Group - Silvercreek Realty Group
Sweet Group Realty is a team of experienced, licensed real estate agents serving the Meridian, ID and surrounding areas. With a proven track record of getting results quickly and a direct line of communication at all times. Clients trust our dedicated agents to find the right buyers and land the best deals.