HomeSmart Real Estate Momentum
The Lead Listing Agent has a consistent track record of excelling and growing, their integrity is unquestionable, they are highly respected, highly competitive, and they are quick on their feet and can change effortlessly as needed. They love to see the light bulb go off in a sellers' eyes, they can be relentless when they pursue what they want, they understand the big picture, and they will be #1 and work tirelessly to get there!
- Handle contract process alongside Buyers' Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Have a proactive networking mindset and always be networking
- Contact potential sellers to schedule and conduct listing presentations
- Handle all aspects of MLS and put signs up/down
- Stage, price and market homes with listing clients
- Contact all listing leads and requests in a timely manner
- Follow up with customers who contact us through calls, email or web
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- People oriented
- Quick learner who is technologically savvy and able to learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing technologies
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Embody a professional attitude and appearance
$100,000+ (At Plan Commission)
About HomeSmart Real Estate Momentum
HomeSmart Real Estate Momentum is the first in Ohio with a modern, progressive business model that attracts new and top agents in the industry by offering the 100% Commission plan with the lowest fees while still providing the marketing services along with the technology services needed to help sell properties. We offer Broker and Management Support to all agents. We are the most technologically advanced, agent-centric real estate brokerage in Ohio!
Our Smart Technology and Training will get you off the ground and running. Realistically earn $100,000 + in the first 12 months!
Find out why 50+ agents have joined HomeSmart Real Estate Momentum in the last 8 months!
HomeSmart International is the fastest growing Real Estate Company in the US with over 16,000 agents in 170 offices across the country in over 30 states!