Team Stites at Realty Masters & Associates
Looking for a positive change in 2019, and wanting to take your real estate career to the next level?
As a thriving local real estate team in the Menifee and surrounding areas - we are hiring for the new year!
You are an ideal candidate for this position, if you are:
- A licensed active Realtor with a few deals under your belt already
- Not afraid of the phone or talking to strangers!
- TEAM PLAYER
- Responsive and responsible
- Coachable! Always willing to improve yourself
- Great work ethic
- Happy to be part of an organization and participate in events
- Willing to ditch the ME concept and embrace the WE concept
Do you want:
- To work in a positive and fun environment with great people?
- A team with proven systems to show you how to make more money?
- FULL TIME administrative support, so you can do more deals?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A GREAT team culture?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- LEADS and systems to help you make more money?
If you are tired of being in limbo and want to make 2019 a great year for you - apply today! Our next orientation will be held in January. Apply and follow up tenaciously. :)
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Primary duties include prospecting, follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to clients.
- Effectively manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Host great open houses (we can show you).
- Be a team player, help out the team as needed.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Active Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the local area real estate market
- Quick response times is a must!
- Positive attitude, no drama
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree bonus
- Resourceful - have an instinct to look for answers, instead of waiting for answers
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car, and taking/ making phone calls
- Ability to build meaningful conversations and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Team Stites at Realty Masters & Associates
We are a local top producing Real Estate Team with a proven track record, local branding, large database and abundance of incoming leads.
There are systems provided to the team and guaranteed number of leads. We are looking for team players who are not afraid of talking to people, hard work and making money!
We are a family oriented team. We work hard and play hard.