Team Stites at Realty Masters & Associates
We are a producing Real Estate Team with proven systems, lead sources, and coaching!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
Be with the TOP TEAM in the area, who works hard but also have fun while closing deals.
We are looking to ADD to our team, ARE YOU...
- A licensed agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- TEAM PLAYER?
- LOVE Real Estate and working with people?
- Coachable? Not too proud to learn from others?
- Someone with great work ethics?
- HONEST and RELIABLE?
Do you want:
- To work in a great environment with great people?
- A team with proven systems to show you how to make more money?
- FULL TIME Admin support, so you can do more deals?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A GREAT team culture?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- LEADS and systems to help you convert?
If you are not afraid of hard work, if you like to have fun too, if you want to stop being in limbo and have direction, guidance and be successful, APPLY TODAY.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between sellers and potential buyers
- Primary duties include prospecting, follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide WORLD CLASS customer service to clients
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold GREAT open houses regularly (we can show you)
- Be a team player, help out the team as needed.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Team Stites at Realty Masters & Associates
We are a local top producing Real Estate Team with a proven track record, local branding, large database and abundance of incoming leads.
There are systems provided to the team and guaranteed number of leads. We are looking for team players who are not afraid of talking to people, hard work and making money!
We are a family oriented team. We work hard and play hard.