Team Stites at Realty Masters & Associates
Looking for a positive change in 2019, and wanting to take your real estate career to the next level?
As a thriving local real estate team in the Menifee and surrounding areas - we are hiring for the new year!
You are an ideal candidate for this position, if you are:
- A licensed active Realtor with a few deals under your belt already
- Not afraid of the phone or talking to strangers!
- TEAM PLAYER
- Responsive and responsible
- Coachable! Always willing to improve yourself
- Great work ethic
- Happy to be part of an organization and participate in events
- Willing to ditch the ME concept and embrace the WE concept
Do you want:
- To work in a positive and fun environment with great people?
- A team with proven systems to show you how to make more money?
- FULL TIME administrative support, so you can do more deals?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A GREAT team culture?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- LEADS and systems to help you make more money?
If you are tired of being in limbo and want to make 2019 a great year for you - apply today! Our next orientation will be held in January. Apply and follow up tenaciously. :)
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Primary duties include prospecting, follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to clients.
- Effectively manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Host great open houses (we can show you).
- Be a team player, help out the team as needed.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Active Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the local area real estate market
- Quick response times is a must!
- Positive attitude, no drama
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree bonus
- Resourceful - have an instinct to look for answers, instead of waiting for answers
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car, and taking/ making phone calls
- Ability to build meaningful conversations and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Team Stites at Realty Masters & Associates
We are a local top producing Real Estate Team with a proven track record, local branding, large database and abundance of local influence, leads and transactions.
Customer service to the clients and agents is important to us.