JP Rothermel Realty
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
Commission based position - potential up to $60,000 annually.
- Work closely with clients to locate properties that meet their criteria
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Acquire customers through leads, calls and prospecting
- Assist buyers through all aspects of the home buying process, from contract to close
- Prospect for new clients and leads
- Provide all levels of support to Team Leader
- Participate in daily huddle
- Schedule and hold open houses
- Provide leads for listing agents or Team Leader
- Actively participate in weekly sales meetings
- Conduct buyer presentations
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for details
- Attentive to client needs
- Constructive and positive in high pressure situations
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Team oriented and full of resolve and determination
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Thrives on being a true team player, working closely with others in the company
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creates good rapport and works continually to develop a strong network
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
$60,000 (commission based)
About JP Rothermel Realty
Top Real Estate Agency that thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. This is your opportunity to join a successful team where you can grow your career.