FASS Results LLC
We are looking for a FULL TIME EXPERIENCED licensed Realtor that is results-driven and eager to learn, has exceptional communication skills, a super positive attitude, organized, is a team player, and ready to be busy 7 days a week!
We have too many leads for the team and need more agents. With our unique selling system and leads, you’ll have more opportunities to make more money in real estate while educating and consulting clients throughout the buying or selling process.
- Brand/Name Recognition
- Extensive Marketing Program
- Lead Generation; Systems/Technology
- Mentoring Programs to learn the FASS way
- Administrative Support (Licensed Admins)
- Team-building outings and Client Appreciation program
Compensation: Traditional commission model + benefits
We want to make sure we are adding the right fit into our positive and successful group. If you’re ready to take on a challenge, grow, and succeed, please submit a resume and cover letter including why you are looking for a change, your goals with your next position, and how you think you can be an asset to FASS Results.
Local Applies only please
- Respond timely to buyer inquiries to the Firm
- Document, track and follow up with Leads/Clients in our CRM databases. Manage leads in the database, track from consult to close
- Perform meeting presentations - for listings and potential buyers to educate clients about Fass Results
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Prepare and review Real Estate documents, from offers to closing contracts to include negotiating purchase agreements, contracts, and addendum with buyers and sellers and other agents
- Manage calendars: appointments, inspections, walk-throughs, meeting contractors, closings
- Host open houses for the team’s listings (2-3 per month) and other events
- Prospect for new business daily
- Follow up on leads and open house prospects.
- Research properties, schedule and book showing appointments for buyers
- Conduct market analysis, agent’s sales history, and gather critical data to help determine accurate property value
- Negotiate on the client’s best behalf
- Educate clients on all their options, including the risk/reward for every option along the way (offer price, contingency terms, inspection and appraisal negotiations, walk-thru items)
- Proactively search for any issues or resale concerns to educate the buyer
- Attend Home Inspections to provide clients with options
- Help find “off-market” homes for all of our clients to provide more options
- Work with the lender & Title Company, and attend closings and provide support for clients
- Attend meetings and calls with the team and the Broker
- Other: being on top of technology, social media and other supported platforms is important in an ever-changing market. We support old and new ideas
- Be a team player! The culture in our team is important to us. We are supportive of each other and need someone to fit into the FASS Family
- Currently holds VA real estate license
- Significant sales experience, knowledge of the Northern VA real estate market and territory
- Coachable and Client service focused
- Critical thinking and proactive problem-solving skills
About FASS Results LLC
Our team is growing due to our increasing clientele. FASS Results Group is averaging $50M+ in sales per year, as well as consecutive 25% growth per year! Our goal is not to be the biggest, but rather help as many clients as we can have a fantastic experience, and create their ideal results.
If you are interested in joining a high energy, happy team of producers we’d love to hear from you. We are collaborative, supportive, and BUSY! We need the right person to strengthen our already strong team, help us bring in and follow up on leads, and continue to help make sure each and every client has an exceptional experience.