Prestige Realty & Associates
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
- A licensed Agent or Team Owner?
- Wanting to build your own team?
- A self-starter, resourceful?
- Someone with a passion for helping others?
- Considering real estate but don't know where to start?
Do you want:
- Provided technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A collaborative environment?
- To become an investor?
We are looking for people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team in Manhattan, KS. This is your opportunity to grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help people achieve their real estate goals.
We have confirmed approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow-up and technology – all to support your success. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer.
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now!
- Primary duties include consistently prospecting for new business, follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to sellers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties
- Maintain your real estate license and knowledge
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating rapport with clients and team members
- Fast learner with the ability to think quickly
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Loves the opportunity to meet new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Possess a valid driver license
About Prestige Realty & Associates
OUR PEOPLE COME FIRST!
We're a family with a culture of excellence. When you walk into our office, you won't see the typical brokerage firm. We're all about music, laughter and collaboration.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR GROWTH!
Through training, coaching and education, we provide the resources you need to be successful. It's about opportunity and growing both personally and professionally.