Prestige Realty & Associates
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Wanting to build your own team?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Considering real estate but don't know where to start?
Do you want:
- Growth minded mindset, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A collaborative environment?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- To become an investor?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include prospecting for new business, follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
About Prestige Realty & Associates
OUR PEOPLE COME FIRST!
We're a family with a culture of excellence. When you walk into our office, you won't see the typical brokerage firm. We're all about music, laughter and collaboration.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR GROWTH!
Through training, coaching and education, we provide the resources you need to be successful. It's about opportunity and growing both personally and professionally.