Michelle Benson Realtor
Do you have the drive and determination to help someone purchase the home of their dreams? We are one of the top real estate teams in the area and we are in need of a Buyer’s Agent. Our ideal candidate is versed in the area’s neighborhoods and amenities. This person is up to date on current market conditions, street smart and practices a consultative buying process, and able to skillfully navigate our clients through all the stresses that can come with buying a home.
We’ll assist you as your grow your career and income by providing administrative and transaction support, ongoing leads and coaching, and in-house marketing. If you’re ready today to take your career to the next level and increase your income we want to hear from you.
- Have an always learning mindset to enable growth with a supportive team
- Work closely with clients to locate properties that meet their criteria and increase closed transactions
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs and budgets to facilitate an easy transaction
- Act as an intermediary between your buyer and seller to ensure smooth transaction
- Strive to complete 30 to 50 successful closings annually to maintain sales goals
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledgeable in the local real estate market and general trends
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Experience in real estate sales is a plus
$100,000 commission potential
About Michelle Benson Realtor
Michelle Benson is a top producing agent in Prince William County. She is a mentor and has the experience, knowledge and lead sources to help her team members be highly successful. If you are new to the business and want to learn from the best and learn quickly, you need Michelle!