The Reynolds Team
Looking for a real estate agent fluent in Spanish to service buyers and sellers in the DMV.
The Reynolds Team
Must have Real Estate License to qualify!
Looking for licensed agents to join a fun and high producing team!
Weekly appointments guaranteed! Work with the #1 team in Virginia and #4 in Keller Williams worldwide!
We are a top real estate company in our market with aggressive lead generation systems in place. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help you succeed!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Leads… lots of leads.
- First-class materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office paperwork support.
- The best training program.
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis.
- Constantly identifies more efficient practices for nurturing sales leads
- Qualify and track all incoming leads through our dedicated CRM
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller
- Offer top notch service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Frequently host open houses to increase your network
- Meet with potential clients and convert them to working with our team
- Build relationships and provide excellent customer service to clients through their sale or purchase transaction
- Negotiate all deals in your client's best interests
- Generate referrals from the clients you work with
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Willing and able to be on the road for large amounts of time
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Growth mindset / willingness to learn is a must
- Team player
- Ambitious / hard worker
- Positive attitude
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Reynolds Team
Ranked as one of the top teams in the DC Metro Area by the Wall Street Journal, Debbie, Sarah, and the entire Reynolds Team attribute their success to always putting their client’s needs first, above all else. This is something that many agents say, but Debbie and Sarah are on a mission to actually DO it by providing their clients several guaranteed programs that take the risk out of selling or buying a home. They have become passionate about providing these guarantees, and at the same time have been making each client feel as though they are their only client.
They have always hired partners to join the team that share their core values! It hasn’t always been easy to find them, but they have found that it is worth the wait to find agents and team members that have the same care and passion that they do! This is an incredible opportunity and an awesome place to work!