Team Spransy at Realty Executives
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Offer top notch service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Qualify and track all incoming leads through our dedicated CRM
- Market yourself and increase your sales efforts by attending networking events and participating in open houses
- Frequently host open houses to increase your network
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives on being a true team player, working closely with others in the company
- Eager to find best possible solution with a positive attitude
About Team Spransy at Realty Executives
Team Spransy is a new team within a larger company, Realty Executives, who opened their doors to serve buyers and sellers in 2006. We are all about our agents and strive to help them be the very best in the industry. We are a company on the move. If you are not afraid to work hard, get top notch training and enjoy success, we should talk.