Yoo Realty Group
Realistically earn $75,000 your first year! And that's aiming low - many agents with our systems earn $80,000 - $120,000 or more!
Many others make similar claims but we'll show you the numbers!
We provide personalized training, client events, support and all the systems necessary to ensure your success! If you don't like the paperwork don't worry - our transaction department is available for that too!
- Lead generation assistance
- Training from some of the top agents in the country
- All support systems and technology that you need to keep your business running smoothly
- Professional marketing materials
- Fun, friendly and motivated office atmosphere
- Ability to work in office or remotely
- Superb transaction coordination department if desired
- Approach each day with energy and passion!
- Advise clients in their search for their future home
- Prospect for new clients and networking partners
- Show properties and help buyer determine appropriate fit
- Write offers and complete necessary paperwork
- Complete all necessary tasks to proceed to successful closing
- Follow up with clients after closing
- People oriented, customer first focus
- Ability to work independently
- Great at problem solving
- Excellent listening skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Determined, self-motivated and goal oriented
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends
$60,000 - $150,000+ at plan commission
About Yoo Realty Group
Yoo Realty Group was the #1 team in South Central Wisconsin in 2018 (based on # of homes sold). Our team is focused and driven, while also filled with agents who love to have fun and help each other grow!
Our team is led by Marine and Michelle Yoo, with a fantastic team of agents who specialize in their respective domains. We have a superb Administrative staff who assist both Agents and clients. If you are looking for a team with high standards of excellence, opportunities for advancement and in depth mentoring and training please send us your resume!