Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! Our Real Estate Team is looking for motivated real estate sales agents who are passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be. We need someone to join our dynamic and fast-growing team in Louisville, KY.
As a Real Estate Sales Agent on our team, you’ll guide our clients through every step of the purchase or sales process. You’ll provide initial consultations to identify our clients’ criteria for a new home or condo. For our clients who are first-time home buyers, you’ll help them better understand the key milestones in the purchase process. You’ll implement property searches, conduct showings, perform market analyses, draft and negotiate offers to purchase, and serve as your clients’ advocate and adviser through the day of closing.
We’re hiring people-oriented individuals with outstanding positive attitudes. Our Real Estate Sales agents are dedicated to their craft and have a track record of success. They are eager to embrace the systems, tools, and mentorship that our team offers. We offer a supportive, learning-based work environment and a large base of clients. We also offer the administrative support, website, tools, and systems which help you grow your client base consistently over time. As a member of our team, you’ll apply our tools and systems as you create a rewarding, stable, and long-term career in real estate.
Our leads system, technological platform, and education program will get you off the ground and running. Our resources can put you in a position to provide a level of customer service that agents affiliated with other companies simply cannot match. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. It’s possible for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months in the industry! We would love to have you join the team today!
• Provide world class customer service to buyers.
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
• Convert leads from customers to clients.
• Hold open houses regularly.
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
• Call, convert, prospect your own sphere of influence to generate additional leads per month.
• Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
• Current Real Estate License
• Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
• Show good organizational and time management skills
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
• Self motivated and business-minded