Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads!
We not only provide lots of leads but proven training and mentor support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. You must have a valid California Real Estate license and have close some deals. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply!
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Schedule showings, show homes and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, and leases to close the sale
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Great communication and social skills
- Self-motivation and drive
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Valid CA Real Estate License
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Familiarity with the local real estate market and current real estate trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Live within 30 minutes of Pacific Palisades
$150,000+ at plan commission
About Amalfi Estates
Founded 26 years ago by Anthony Marguleas, Amalfi Estates is headquartered in Pacific Palisades and is one of Los Angeles’ leading independent real estate brokerages. We are fortunate to be ranked #25 by the Wall Street Journal REAL Trends list for mid-sized teams nationwide with close to $2 billion in home sales. We chose to be innovative and free always to do what is in our clients' best interests. We operate as a team rather than individuals and only hire amazing people who live our service and performance culture. Giving back to the community is a big part of our culture. We give 10% of our commission to charity and are fortunate to have helped 1,000 families and pets by giving $1,100,000 over the past 5 years. Are you ready to be a part of our team?