The Eighty8 Group
Do you enjoy assisting people in finding the home of their dreams? We feel the same way!
Our top producing team is searching for motivated real estate agents who are passionate about making the home selling and buying experience the best it can be. We're looking for experienced licensed agents in Los Angeles to join our award-winning team.
Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home.
We are expanding rapidly and have more leads than we can handle. Our lead system and technology platform will enable you to hit the ground and running. Our resources can put you in a position to provide an unparalleled customer service level. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer since it’s usual for newly affiliated agents to have multiple transactions within their first weeks/months. We would love to have you join the family today!
If you want to be a part of a fast-growing community of top-performers while also increasing your income exponentially, apply TODAY!
- Consult with clients to discover their property desires, then find properties that meet those needs
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers and negotiate for clients
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Ensure buyer clients go through a seamless home purchasing process, including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction.
- Our ideal candidates will have knowledge and experience closing real estate deals on their own
- You must be motivated, hungry, and ready to hustle
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Over one year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- High school diploma is required, bachelor’s degree is preferred
About The Eighty8 Group
We are a team who will give you all the valuable advice and provide the best information possible to help you become a successful real estate Agent.