The Umphress Group
#1 Real Estate Team in Littleton Seeking BIG thinking Business Partner!
We are seeking 1 (possibly 2) hungry, motivated person who wants to build huge real estate businesses. We provide everything you need to make $200,000+ a year, as long as you're willing to show up, put in the work, and do the job.
The Umphress Group is one of the top Real Estate teams in Colorado (#1 in Littleton), and has been created as the perfect environment for real estate agents to run their business under the umbrella, receiving the best leads, staff, systems, structure, coaching, technology, etc. that money can buy, without having to give up a majority of your commission (like on most high-leverage teams).
The ideal candidate would have experience in the real estate industry, and the drive and hunger to build a huge business within the team, a desire to make a lot of money, and a desire to be a part of an incredible team with a contagious culture and a vision to change the world, starting a home, in our cities, and around the world. There's no better company or team in Colorado to run a real estate business within; you have all of the support, systems, training and coaching, and opportunities that anyone could want. The only reason you wouldn't succeed far beyond your solo potential on this team would be if you weren't willing to put in the work.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$150,000 - $200,000
About The Umphress Group
The Umphress Group exists to help people all over Colorado turn their real estate dreams into reality, in order to give those less fortunate around the world a reality they've only dreamed of. In short, we turn dreams to reality through realty.