The Standard. A Real Estate Agency
Are you a team player who is goal-oriented, a problem solver, with a desire to be a part of a culture of collaboration? This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their real estate goals.
On our team, we know that the list of responsibilities for a Sales Associate is endless, which is why we have an administrative team that takes care of everything for you from marketing to listing maintenance to transaction management (and the list goes on) so that your only job is to do what you do best: Work with clients and build relationships. Our leads system, smart technology, and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
Our team also fuels our sales associates with high-quality lead generation so that the burden is not 100% on the sales associate, which allows them to have a full sales pipeline.
This is a 100% commission position.
- Show properties and assist buyers and sellers with outstanding customer service
- Draft and prepare offers and paperwork
- Conduct market research appropriate to customer needs and requirements
- Set goals to advance business objectives
- Follow-up and build relationships with prospective clients, agents brokers
- Prospect for listing appointments (Expireds, FSBOs, Past Clients, Referrals and Allied Resources)
- Lead follow-up
- Work with team to create and manage excellent customer experience
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Negotiation processes to include client consultation on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters to ensure a fair and honest dealing
- Perform Comparative Market Analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with mortgage lenders, title companies, and contractors
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Performs outbound sales activities such as lead follow-up and targeted cold calling
- Follow up with web and phone inquiries
- Maintain contact with leads assigning them to the appropriate follow-up campaign, including email, video, and phone contact
- Active NV Real Estate License
- 1-3 years of real estate experience preferred
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- No experience will be considered
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious with a proven ability to succeed
- Results-oriented and has the ability to take charge
- Strong interpersonal, sales, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated record of success in achieving and exceeding objectives in a sales position
- Coachable with a growth mindset
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues and receive frequent coaching feedback
- Strong team player
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Prior sales experience in a performance-driven environment is strongly preferred
- Active NV Real estate license is required
$75,000 - $200,000 yearly
About The Standard. A Real Estate Agency
We are a dynamic team of leading real estate experts, at our own boutique brokerage, dedicated to client satisfaction and raising the bar for industry standards. This is proven with over 650+ Five Star reviews from past clients. We were recently awarded the 14th rank in all of Clark County with over 18,000 active licensees due to our long-standing reputation in the Las Vegas fine home market for innovative marketing and record-breaking neighborhood sales.
Whether you are a new agent or a seasoned expert, we offer training to help you continually grow and excel. We also provide growth tracking and accountability through one-on-one coaching.
- Business planning
- Goal setting and tracking
- Script practice and objection handling
- Training on Team systems and tech tools
- Lead source training
- Listing and buyer processes training
- Ongoing positive mindset