The Klein Team NV
Fantastic opportunity here in local Real Estate!
We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Sales Agent!
Want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you.
We would love to have you join the family today!
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Tech savvy
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Must have valid Real Estate License or be willing to get licensed within 90 days
$50,000 - $75,000 at plan commission
About The Klein Team NV
At The Klein Team NV, "We Educate in Real Estate".
Our vision, mission and values are our guiding principles and the filters by which we make all decisions that impact our team, clients and the community we serve.
Educate and empower our community and clients, to utilize real estate as a path to build wealth and achieve their dreams.
As real estate leaders, our team protects and promotes the best interest of our clients, the community and our profession through education, industry excellence and innovative practices. Our clients' needs are the most important consideration to each and every member of our organization.
Responsible, Capable, Contributing, Honesty, Committed, Caring
NVRE License 0046990