House Match - Keller Williams
Exceptional Career Opportunities in this area!
Do you want to help build something different?
Our agents outsell the average agent 8 to 1! After the first 12 months, our agents are earning an average of $117,000 a year!
We are a TOP real estate company in our market with aggressive lead generation systems in place. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people
- Strong passion for personal and professional growth
- Appointments! Appointments with buyers and sellers set for you by our talented In house Calling Team!
- First-class materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- The BEST training program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance!
- Unlimited personal and professional growth opportunities
- An incredible atmosphere that will push you to grow in all aspects of your life
House Match was recently ranked as one of the Top Teams in America by Real Trends. We are also backed by Keller Williams the #1 Real Estate Company in the World!
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Technology driven
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Self-motivation and drive
About House Match - Keller Williams
- House Match was recently ranked one of the Top 1000 Teams in America!
- With 16 team members and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills. We want you to grow not only professionally, but personally.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.