The Snyder Team
Realistically earn $75,000+ in your first year! With our team, you have the ability to earn more than just commissions on real estate transactions. Our agents also earn revenue from profit sharing, agent production awards, and corporate stock. We are a technology-driven real estate company with cutting-edge internet lead generation and training systems to allow you to excel. We provide follow-up systems to help you convert more leads. We also have transaction coordinators to handle paperwork, this gives you more time to sell houses! What are we looking for?
- Someone who loves dealing with people and has a great grasp on sales
- A friendly people person who can make the real estate buying/selling process fun and informative for clients.
- A driven and helpful team player.
- Someone who is looking to be part of an extremely high-producing team.
Here is what we provide: LEADS! Lots of leads! 50+/month with more as your performance allows.
- Follow-up automation that helps you convert leads while you are out with clients.
- Extensive back-office/transaction support.
- Decades of experience to guide you through transactions.
- Hands-on management that you won't find with the big box brokerages. We help you learn and grow.
- One-on-one coaching to grow your knowledge and real estate skills.
- Use our listing inventory to attract buyers through social media and open houses.
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Convert leads into happy customers Minimum of 3 Open Houses per Month for New Construction Inventory & Resale Inventory
- Participation in the Spring / Fall Parade of Homes to support our Builder Relationships.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM.
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of the sales pipeline.
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Self-motivation and drive
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Current MN or WI Real Estate License (both would be best) Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- A great attitude!
About The Snyder Team
About The Snyder Team
We are a top team in the Twin Cities and Western Wisconsin with 100+ years of combined experience in the real estate field. Last year we (10 agents) sold 280+ homes. We specialize in residential (Listing / Selling), New Construction, Land, Farm and Recreation. We use advanced CRMs and automated follow-up techniques to convert cold leads into warm leads and have transaction coordinators and admin staff handle most of the paperwork. Our goal is to hire agents to work with leads and help our company convert more overall. We will provide the hands-on coaching and support that larger brokerages can't and at the same time, provide enough leads (up to 50+ per month) for you to be successful and build your career.