The Adam Home Team
Our growing and active real estate team is looking for agents to help buyers and sellers. We provide leads, systems, coaching and admin support. You'll have all the tools you need to make a strong 6-figure income, while enjoying a fun and supportive tribe.
If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$100,000 - $200,000
About The Adam Home Team
We are based in Kirkland, WA, and specialize in selling homes in the Seattle, WA area. We are in the top 3% of agents nationwide. Our team is small and organized, and on pace to double over the next two years.
Our core values are:
These values are as important as experience.