Gurnee and Associates
Looking for a more lucrative sales career? Look no further! We are searching for our next great Commercial Sales Specialist. You do not need a Real Estate license to apply for this position but you must be currently pursuing your license or willing and able to attain one. This position requires someone with proven negotiation skills who can turn leads into life-long customers. A keen sense of marketing and advertising procedures is a huge plus and the ability to monitor a deal from beginning to close is essential.
You’ll be backed by one of the best teams in the industry who wants you to succeed and will help supply leads. Administrative assistance and advanced technology including comprehensive lead generation programs are also provided. If you’re ready for a lucrative, satisfying career and not just another sales job then please complete your application today.
- Research property maintenance costs and possible renovating costs so clients will have thorough information before purchase negotiations
- Act as the go-between in negotiations with buyers and sellers over property prices, and during the closing of sales to ensure all transactions are accurate and legal
- Seek out acquisition targets and grow book of leads to help ensure future growth
- Visit sites with clients and explain the features of the buildings along with financial and analytical data
- Respond to customer calls, emails and web requests in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Proven negotiating and communication skills
- Proven skills and knowledge in industry practices and lease language
- Some knowledge of marketing and advertising
- Independent worker who is motivated and self sufficient
About Gurnee and Associates
Gurnee and Associates is a top producing team in the Seattle area. Leading a team with over four decades of real estate experience, Chris Gurnee’s well-established reputation has made him a frontrunner in the Seattle real estate market. As a born-and-raised Seattle native, Gurnee’s success is built on his unparalleled market knowledge, expert negotiation skills, and first-class marketing that sets the standard for luxury in the Seattle marketplace and beyond.