Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help YOU build your career! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
Our fast-growing team has lots of leads! We need sales agents to help us handle those leads. We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and administrative support. If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule, and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Organized and manages time effectively
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- The requirements for a Missouri real estate salesperson license include being at least 18 years of age and fulfilling ONE of the following requirements:
- Successfully completing a 48-hour salesperson pre-examination course from an approved real estate school
- Hold a current and active real estate license in another jurisdiction, pass the STATE portion of the Missouri salesperson exam, and complete the 24-hour Missouri Real Estate Practice Course (MREP)
$75,000+ in commissions
About RE/MAX Heritage
RE/MAX Heritage is a forward-thinking Real Estate brokerage with 100+ agents in Blue Spring and Lee's Summit, Missouri.
We have highly efficient and knowledgeable staff and are looking to add a Director of Agent Services and Marketing to our team. We are looking for candidates with a can-do attitude who loves problem solving, teaching technology, and marketing. We need a hard-working and friendly individual who is patient, empathetic, positive, learning-based and engaging.